BiSSkApp is the ultimate solution for remote dysphagia rehabilitation, allowing clinically supervised intensive rehabilitation when and where it is needed.
Fresh, new options for Dysphagia Rehab.
· Options for traditional strength training and the more contemporary skill based swallowing training.
· Intended for in-hospital or at-home patient use with remote clinician supervision. Setting options provided for:
· Frequency & Intensity of trials within and across rehab sessions
· Adaptive task performance – consistent success yields a more challenging task; less accurate performance adapts to provide a more achievable target
· Audio and visual feedback relative to task performance.
· Wireless sEMG sensor designed with our patients in mind: secure-hold grip, intuitive placement, security lanyard.
· Docking station to recharge the sEMG device, with auto-on and auto-connect features for ease of use; very few steps for the patient to remember.
· Remote online supervision of sessions by a clinician when desired or ad hoc review of stored cloud database.
· Medical device certification – fully tested and meets regulatory requirements (pending)